Driving is fun together and our yearly calendar includes the following with some alterations
- Our first chance to being our cars out the the Ancaster British Flea Market. This occurs in April and provides us with the opportunity to blow out the cobwebs that have accumulated over the winter.
- Towards the end of April or early May is our “Brave Souls Run.” Since the weather can be unpredictable early in the season you will be a Brave Soul if you bring your car out.
- In May we usually have a “Blossom Run.” The blossoms are usually at their best and this is a great time to tour the orchards.
- One of our commitments to outreach is that we try to visit retirement homes, long term care facilities or nursing homes with a car show to give residents a chance to see and enjoy our little British cars.
- In June we often participate in street parades .
- June is also time for our summer BBQ.
- The “Sweet Run” often takes place in June. On this drive we visit various sweet shops in the Peninsula.
- In August we participate in the “Kinsmen Car” show in Niagara on the Lake.
- It is also time in August to enjoy the good summer weather with a impromptu tour.
- Every few years we have an overnight tour.
- September is time for the “Bronte British Car Show.” This is the largest British car show in North America and routinely attracts 1000 or more British cars.
- October is time for our “Fall Drive” and BBQ.
- Finally in December we hold our “Annual Christmas Party.”
- During the season we also have impromptu “Pop-up” runs where we take a mid week drive to somewhere just for fun in the peninsula.